Martin Bell was not completely honest with his fees and charges in relation to my accident claim. First he promised me a high end settlement from which he would then take some money to cover his fees and charges.

He gave me a fee guide, promising he would only charge me up to a certain capped level – which I agreed.

However, Martin Bell was very greedy in my case and did not honour his promise and our agreement about his fees. He tricked me in the end, which is not fair.

In the end, he charged me more money than he actually won / settled in my case, basically taking all the proceeds for himself and leaving me with ABSOLUTELY nothing (ZERO). He even charged me for the work he had not performed on my matter at all.

So, on top of dealing with my injury, I was also taken advantage of by my OWN lawyer Martin Bell, which is not fair. He should be on my side and not try to take advantage of me.

He should have more compassion about his injured clients, and have more regards about the heartache and pain his money grabbing actions were causing to his injured clients.

I will NEVER deal with the Sydney Lawyer Martin Bell again.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $20000. Unhappytom is overall dissatisfied with Martin Bell And Co. The most disappointing about martin bell and co legal service at Martin Bell And Co was costs Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Martin Bell And Co.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Lawyers category for more informed decision or compare Martin Bell And Co to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Martin Bell And Co?

Comments

Mascot, New South Wales, Australia #1268528

exact same thing to me as well..he ended up taking 90% of my settlement for himself..

i would never see him again..and i believe nowone should any lawyer is better then Sydney Lawyer Martin Bell..

Mascot, New South Wales, Australia #1268527

the same thing has happened to me.. lied about his fees and tricked me at the end.